If you are looking to get a beach wedding, you could be considering shore wedding cakes. Beach weddings tend to be destination weddings, a more popular choice for most couples that are seeking to wrap their wedding and honeymoon to a single or to get a smaller, intimate and affordable occasion. To boot up, getting married close to the coast is extraordinarily romantic, and can make your wedding memories and experience, which much more unique. If you are a bride-to-be, searching for beach wedding cakes, then what style should you’re searching for?
What method creates a cake from the coast? Well, that depends upon a lot of things. It’s dependent upon the couples’ personality, hobbies, and interests. It is dependent upon the subject of this occasion, the time of the season, the attributes and design of this place. .just to list a couple. To get ideas on which cake could be perfect for your beach wedding, then we have piled up plenty of thoughts that we have included below:
- Sea Shell Cakes – You can not fail with seashells on a beach wedding cake. So what cubes? Beaded periwinkle, Florida cone, and also maculated ear moon, are a few of the most fantastic sea shells for decoration. Little pieces of coral reefs, is also another excellent choice. The ocean shells can be actual or can be reached from an assortment of icing, molding chocolate or adhesive. Seashells may be used subtly or as the primary design of this cake. A bunch of cubes, since the seashell cake topper is essential for this cake layout.
- Marine Wild Life Cakes – Contain enchanting sea monsters, like anemones, turtles, tropical fish, sea lions, jellyfish, sea stars, whales, dolphins, or seahorses. We did a wedding in Monterey a couple of decades past, and the reception was in the Monterey Plaza Hotel – that is right next door to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. The whole wedding party visited the volcano the afternoon before the wedding experience a personal tour and had an excellent time. The eruption was the ideal inspiration for the topic of the cake. The cake designer subtly integrated a few of the sea animals from the aquarium to the dessert. The topper was a sizeable pearly clam with stones and pearls dangling from it down the side of this cake.
- Surf Cakes – Crashing waves surrounding the cake is the best trim for a cake using a surf motif. This fashion cake is the most suitable for couples who browse, or enjoy the waves. The surf may be bloated foaming waves or merely subtle traces of tide shaped frosting. Adding some blue to the cake will allow it to seem more like the sea. Airbrushing blue on cake frosting provides a tremendous mixed and practical impact. Add surfboards or figurines browsing as your cake topper, and you are set.
- Tropical Flower Cakes – Hibiscus, cymbidiums, tuberose, or some of your favorites that are tropical. They are sometimes utilized as a blossom cake topper, and they could cascade down the side of the cake or tiers, or utilized sparingly throughout. Tropical flowers also can fully pay the cake, or be used only on the foundation. Wherever placed, they’ll dress the dullest and plain cake and make it immediately stunning looking, and smelling.
- Sandcastle Cakes – Sandcastles on wedding cakes, are often employed as a topper. However, we’ve seen whole cakes shaped like castles, or at least the top half of this cake shaped like a castle, with a couple of standard wedding cake tiers under it. To acquire the sandy effect, the cake could be sprinkled with fine graham cracker crumbs or brown sugar.
- Palms and Coconut Cakes – To remind you of your lovely place, how about a subtle style of palm leaves circling the exterior cake? A couple of coconuts as the garnish? A cake topper oasis? How about a busted open half a coconut for a cake topper, with bride and groom figurines wrapped inside, as though it had been a hammock?
- Buried Treasure Cake – You do not need to be from the Caribbean to pull off this. The topper might be a treasure chest with gold coins and stones hanging from it, cascading down the side of this cake. If you are in love with Pirates, make have figurine cake toppers of a groom and bride. .one like Captain Jack Sparrow, along with also a fair maiden in her wedding gown, naturally.
- Bamboo and Tiki Cake – Coat the exterior layers of the cake using confections designed to look like bamboo. You might even incorporate Tiki masks. We attended a luau wedding along with the cake needed mini tiki torches sticking from the top, and round the cake onto the table. After the bride and groom cut the cake, then tribal drums were playing in the background.
- Ocean Activity Cake – Love to go snorkeling, snorkeling, fishing, boogie boarding, or kayaking? How about bride and groom figurines angling for wedding rings from a dock? This could be easiest to integrate into a cake topper, however, do not forget puppets could be everywhere on your cake! Get creative! Any of your favorite sea actions can be integrated with your cake.
- Sea Bird Cake – Seabirds in flight, in love, using their long necks forming a heart. Best for a cake topper, but may be integrated throughout the cake if sea creatures would be the thing.
- Lighthouse Cakes – Is the wedding near a very cool lighthouse? We have seen lots of lighthouse cake toppers, but we had a customer who had her baker make a whole cake because of a tower. Another customer had both bottom layers of the pie as small rounds, along with the top half of the cake was a lighthouse and its surrounding region, down to the boating docks under it.
- Sand Cakes – Not lavender! Most bakers use crushed crumbs, such as graham crackers, or brown sugar. The foundation of this cake can be coated with sand, or the top of every exposed coating or the whole cake! Our favorite is when a heap of “sand” is shaped at the bottom of this cake and then spread out to the table a few inches around it. One thing can then be composed in the sand Charlie and Beth Forever.
- Nautical Cakes – Proceed Nautical! Anchors, ropes, buoys, wooden docks, life preserver rings, etc.. These could be made out of marzipan, subtly sprinkled around the cake, positioned since the foundation, or utilized as a cake topper.
- Beach Relaxation Cakes – Our entire favorite shore wedding cake is two Adirondack chairs as the cake topper, with two pairs of flip-flops underneath them. Figurines of the groom and bride sitting in the seats are optional. A regular shore or lounge chair may also be used rather than the Adirondacks. Among the other favorites was a figurine bride and groom snoozing at a massive hammock since the cake topper, together with sand and beer bottles under them.
- Swimming Pool Cakes – Perhaps not with actual water, we guarantee! Picture this: the top cake coating designed to seem like an endless pool. This may be achieved by cutting on the top square border from the cake, to simulate an infinity pool. Figurines of the bride and groom’s minds may be sticking from the top of the swimming pool, together with colors and sunhats on, holding cocktails of course!
- Hawaiian Cakes – How about leis as a cake topper? Or just a hula bride figurine enticing the dress at the top of the cake? The cake can be wrapped using a strong, or beach umbrella, Hawaiian cocktails, pineapples, or anything else Hawaiian can be integrated.
- Beach Colored Cakes – Only wish to utilize beach themed colors? Stick with tan, white, blossom, teal, and naturally, blue. Using blue may be subtle because of the color of the frosting, or airbrushed on the exterior of the cake to get a mixed or emphasized appearance.
Showing all 35 results